Welcome to CAFM’s LocallyGrown Online Market!
ORDERING IS OPEN FOR THE DEC 3 CORVALLIS MARKET AND THE DEC 10 ALBANY MARKET!
Our normal market season has ended.
We added a December BONUS market in each city!
Note: hours for each are 10 am to 2 pm
Corvallis Dec 3 Market:
Order 4 pm, Monday, Nov 21 until 11:45 pm Weds, Nov 30
Albany Dec 10 Market:
Order 4 pm, Monday, Nov 28 until 11:45 pm Weds, Dec 7
If weather conditions cause us to reschedule, customers with orders will be contacted and they will have the option to cancel.
Order online from the comfort of your home, then pick up your products on market day at vendor booths.
Getting Started: Register as a Customer
Ready to Shop?
For easy access to shopping, start here! Check weekly for new items.
Helpful for beginners ...
- Be sure to confirm your order. Unconfirmed orders don't result in product reserved for you!
- You will receive a pick up reminder email the afternoon/evening before market dates.
- Print a copy of your invoice and bring it with you or pull it up on your phone. We don’t want you to forget anything!
- Pick up your order from vendor booths any time during the market hours, 9 am – 1 pm. When you arrive, your order will be waiting!
- There is a link to market site maps included on your order confirmation email and your pick up reminder email. These maps can help to get you through your pickups efficiently.
- Look for an orange sign on the booth (or a table) that indicates online pick up locations. We don't want you waiting in lines!
- SNAP customers: Please come to the market booth to swipe your card before picking up your products at vendor booths. You will get receipts to give vendors. (Another form of payment will be required for non-SNAP eligible products.)
- Credit and debit customers: Your card will be charged following the market.
- Each order you place is a legally enforceable contract. If you fail to pick up your order, you are still obligated to pay for the items you order. If there's an emergency and you are not able to pick up your order, please contact the Market Manager and we will try to make special arrangements for you.
- Check our storefronts often -- vendors and products change with the seasons!
Corvallis-Albany Farmers’ Markets is a farmers’ market association whose physical farmers' markets are dedicated to farm-direct, locally grown food from six local counties: Benton, Linn, Lincoln, Lane, Marion and Polk.
Our market-wide system for pre-ordering helps make the markets safer places to shop.
You can decide on what to purchase in the comfort of your home, reducing time standing in line and exposure to others.
Although SNAP customers cannot yet pay online using their Oregon Trail cards, they CAN pre-order here! Place your order online, then swipe your card for SNAP at the market booth. No tokens required! We'll use your Double Up Food Bucks match as well. Another form of payment will be required for non-SNAP eligible products.
Market Ordering Periods
Mondays 4 pm to Wednesdays 11:45 pm for Albany and Corvallis Saturday markets
Thursdays 4 pm to Saturdays 11:45 pm for Corvallis Wednesday market
Join our Email List to stay informed about Corvallis-Albany Farmers' Markets.